Sunday, January 16, 2011

8 Weeks Pregnant and GREAT Sex :)

We hadn't been having sex much since I had a tiny bit of spotting 2 days after I got my BFP. Sure, it was around the time implantation bleeding is expected. Sure, it was EXTREMELY light and only happened once maybe twice (but not quite sure if it was or just my nerves/imagination). Sure, we celebrated our good news by having sex...... twice a night, 2 nights in a row...... and that is known to cause some light spotting. But, still. I love my baby with all of my heart. Even if she is the size of a grain of rice. So the sex stopped. We did it once a week. Just a quickie. No orgasm for me and not much for him. That's not normal for us. We've been married for 13 years and our sex life has gotten better each year. It brings us closer and deepens our love each time we make love. And, we're simply not used to it. We are both miserable and grumpy if we go more than one night without loving each other. The past 3 weeks were bad.

This week something clicked. I still worry every now and then but in my heart I know that I will have my healthy baby in my arms come August. I gave in Friday night and we had sex 3 times that night. And again several times last night. Friday I was still "guarded" and couldn't orgasm but, after making love 3 times with no spotting I let go last night and it was A-M-A=Z-I-N-G!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment