Friday, September 17, 2010

About Me

I live in Texas, I'm 29 (OMG!) years old, I have 2 beautiful kids. My daughter is 7 and my son will soon be 4. I've been married to the most amazing man for 13 years. We got married very young, he was 18 and I was almost 16. I love him and our children with all of my being. I had Mirena in since January of '07 and I had it removed on 8/31/10. Over the past year I lost 50 pounds! That made me very regular, 30 day cycles. I didn't test for ovulation this month but, I will definitely do it next month, unless I get my BFP that is!! I'm currently on cd 23, no symptoms really. I'm sleepy and tired but, that could just be my mind playing tricks on me. I'm obsessing over possible symptoms but, I know that's the complete opposite of what I should be doing. More later.........

No comments:

Post a Comment